Monday, 9 January 2023
Join us to get introduced to the open-source software stack for drone manufacturing / assembly and secure flight operations.
How can Aerobridge help you?
Know more about how this world-class open-source community can help your company:
- Standard way for your GCS and external parties to communicate with management server via documented APIs
- Trusted flight module: Integration with ArduPilot and PX4 (coming soon)
- Manage operational permissions and secure flight logs
- Easily manage manufacturing, assembly and supply chain
Who should attend?
This is a webinar focused on the full "Aerobridge Stack" and the registered flight module integration.
- Technical Developers
- Manufacturers / Operators
- Academic Researchers / R&D entities
- Policy Makers
- Open-Source Enthusiasts
What is Aerobridge?
Aerobridge is management server to help you with your drone flights and operations. With Aerobridge your GCS, Drones and Pilots interface with your company's digital infrastructure in a standardized fashion and be in compliance with the regulatory requirements around operating drones. Find more information got to Aerobridge.io